View Single Post
      08-10-2017, 02:12 PM   #41
OSee
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
If we follow it from there, you seem intent upon scoping the comparison to this Anglesey circuit test... which has everyone with more than a few brain cells scratching their head. How can you possibly believe that a single test supports your assertion that the "M2 hangs with the M3 ZCP", unless you're qualifying that assertion to "in this test". If that's the case, then I have no argument with you. As you say, the times are there.
The times are there for Anglesey. This video is directly related to that. I don't care to discuss any other variables. No other race tracks. I don't care about the "ya but" or "if only".....Only the topic of this post. The M2s performance in this video, on this track, compared to other cars on THIS track.

I'm talking about this weeks Giants vs Redskins game at FedEx Field and you want to talk about the theoretical one a year from now at MetLife (I don't think football analogies are working with you).

Why is it so hard to understand that?

Sidenote: Nice job being manipulative and taking my journalist response completely out of context. Stefan made a comment that suggested journalists opinions should not be criticized. I responded DIRECTLY to that. Not the quote that you suggest up there.

My only answer is to put you on ignore to stop this madness.

Last edited by OSee; 08-10-2017 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0