bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCfromOC View Post
Looks like we are stuck in a infinite "if you bothered to read" loop!

The Patriots have won 100000 straight games at home! "What if they played away!" Makes so much sense.
But what is your point? I've ready back over your posts again, and all I can gather is that you have a strong desire to scope the comparison to this particular test, in an effort to prove some point that I can't quite put my finger on.

You started out by quoting this statement from stefan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
But like I said sometimes I wonder if the hardware just isn't there to get the optimistic times some expect.
Stefan is calling in to question that competence of the hardware, and you respond with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCfromOC View Post
Are journalist above criticism? Does criticizing a journalist require a 2 paragraph response from you?

The time is there. The optimistic times you expect are reality. The M2 hangs with the M3 ZCP. WE are interested in it. It was done on a slower manual. It is natural to expect that the same driver would do a few ticks better. Putting the M2 in the top 10.

Why are you allowed to go on about your surprise that the car is doing so well, yet us believing it can do even better on a even playing field is a bad thing?
If we follow it from there, you seem intent upon scoping the comparison to this Anglesey circuit test... which has everyone with more than a few brain cells scratching their head. How can you possibly believe that a single test supports your assertion that the "M2 hangs with the M3 ZCP", unless you're qualifying that assertion to "in this test". If that's the case, then I have no argument with you. As you say, the times are there.
Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 0