08-01-2017, 09:38 AM   #3
MRufo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashburyn54 View Post
I've heard that the club sports are not street friendly at all. I've seen many used sets for sale. Although I'm sure they are fast. Something like the Ohlins could maybe get close, especially if you utilize some stiffer sways to compensate for the softer street coil over offerings. I'm running the H&R adjustable sways front and rear with adjustable links, it's amazing what a difference full soft or stiff on the front bar does to the balance, turn in feels lightning quick with a hard set that holds through the corner.

The car feels more predictable on stuff out front but I think a forward balance would be faster. I'm not on a square setup though. I have 265/35 re11's up front with 285 rears. So you probably want a little push than I have dialed in.

For the intercooler I would just research the best cores and their density/pressure drop. There are a lot of cheaper options out there that utilize the same core as more expensive offerings. The difference being they don't mark them up like other companies. I like a lot of the step intercoolers.
Thanks for the input!
Appreciate 0