Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
Yes really they do, and for good reason.
Depends on what you are looking at honestly. The MBs are a bit flashy for my tastes, so just Audi to BMW... A3/S3 looks like shit to me, BMW much better. TTS, now that interior is gorgeous.
Porsche & Audi still hold the gold standard of quality and fit & finish in my book.

The TTS seats are sick !
I agree. Purely from an aesthetics perspective the S3 felt way too boring inside, for me at least. Others would say it's clean and very nice. Porsches can be a bit too much going on, depending on the car. Granted he's a bit tech-tarded but I had to put post it flags in my father's P-car for him so he could find the 3 buttons he needed amid the tons of them available.

The TTS with virtual cockpit just strikes me as about as nice as an interior can get in every possible way. Im talking normal car interiors though, not the super crazy stuff in some high end exotics that's made out of leather from virgin unicorns or whale foreskin. Only fault I can find if forced to do so is that the rear seats are not quilted like the front.
Appreciate 0