View Single Post
      02-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #27
Jon H
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 911 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorAdamWest View Post
Apples and Oranges. GT3, imho, is the best sports car sold (not the RS or the stupid R). Nothing can replace a GT3. Once you own one, there will be a hole in your heart you can never fill.

That said, I love the M2. It's really a wonderful vehicle. I'm very glad I didn't get the M3. I considered the 718 Cayman S, but it didn't seem worth the extra 30k. Alekshop is doing a great job getting this car set up for me. I'll start a separate thread about it after my next track event. Next up on the mod list is a Fabspeed Sport Cat Downpipe, stiffer rear springs, and an Alekshop adjustable front sway bar. Probably Hoosiers after I burn through the first set of RE-71R (although they are amazing tires - highly recommend them)
Thanks for the reply. I followed your other thread on Rennlist and I'm split between a GT3 and M2. My heart says GT3, but wallet says M2 or just keep the GT-R. Look forward to your separate thread.

Been wanting to give the RE-71s a go as I've heard nothing but great things about them. If I keep the GT-R, I might pick up a set for my track wheels.

M3Cx, E92 M3 6MT
Previous cars: '21 Supra, '17 GT-R, '15 GT3, '13 GT-R '09 GT-R, '06 Z06, '06 Evo MR, '05 M3, '03 Evo, '00 Miata.
Appreciate 0