Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingChicane View Post
What about the EC-7R's in 19" for M2C?
Cash in hand waiting....
We are still waiting for the forging dies to be finalized for all of our 19" forged wheels.
This process has taken way longer than we expected and has been a frustrating issue especially for the newer chassis like the M2C and F8x M3/4. We are working on creating an ideal die both for wider wheels (18x11 et c) and 19" dies but have run into multiple setbacks on the production side hence the delays. The flow-formed wheels are much more flexible to produce as we are working with molds and can add or optimize fitments more easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver91 View Post
any up date what about the 18s any chance the clear cs brakes
I believe the CS uses steel brakes that are dimensionally identical to the 2NH brakes found on all US Spec M2 Competitions (400mm rotors). These brakes require 19" wheels. The optional MCCBs also require 19" wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco M3 View Post
What are your thoughts on squeezing a square 18x10.5 SM-10 setup? Lowered OG on MCS remotes w/ Vorshlag camber plates. Alpine white. I’d really like something in bronze but those options seem very limited.
18x10.5 square is an incredibly aggressive fitment for these cars, especially up front. It can be done with large spacers and significant negative camber, but this is a fitment ideal for full-on track cars that you are willing to modify the fenders on. Tyler at Tyspeed ran this setup on several of our wheels with 18x10.5 ET40 and 25mm spacers up front. This is a really large spacer, but I think this route is easier than trying to make an 18x10.5 ET22 fit out back with fender pulling. Either way, you will need a ton of front camber to make it work.

An easier fitment to run would be our 18x10 ET33 wheels. These are a great option for a square setup and should be a direct fit provided that you run some negative camber up front with a spacer. These mods are similar to the 18x10.5s, but will be much less extreme on the 18x10 ET33s.

18x10 ET33:

-Tom