04-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #72
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buschy
wow, I cannot even keep up. I still stand by what I said but ok there are a few reasons to get the M2 over the M4/M3. Mostly still boils down to price. The price for what you get is amazing.
My point is if someone has an M4 already it would make no sense to go to the M2. Of course this can be my opinion.
The m2 is an entry level M car built by BMW for younger folks to get into M cars. This is not my opinion.
As for the engineering, there are multiple things that are more expensive to engineer that are not on the m2. That is why it is cheaper. some as simple as the side vents. some more complex as the HUD or the suspension.
If I would not already be into my M3 I would probably consider the M2, because of the price. But I would miss what the m3 has for sure.

My comments are mostly my opinions but also observed opinions of lots of other people including professionals that have driven them.

I just got back from Barcelona and drove the M2 and the M3(zhp) and M5 for that matter. The M2 was awsome, the M3 more so, the M5, Meh. This is on an F1 track so take it for what its worth.

I am not sure why yall think the m2 sounds so much better than the M3, but the M3/4 with mpe or comp pack sounds great and better than the m2.
Just realize that your comments , make it sound like someone that has no vehicle, would absolutely not be able to justify an M2.

Personally , my 14k would actually go toward Engineering a LIGHTER CAR, not a HEAVIER one.

So that's 14 thousand and one reasons ...

I will Happily pay BMW 14 thousand dollars
To NOT make my car an M4 but instead to make it an M2 CS(L)/GTS.
Appreciate 1