03-26-2024, 08:17 PM   #19
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefe2000 View Post
I’ve found they store out of the way quite nicely. See photo.

And yeah: definitely expensive. Though they pay for themselves after a couple years by allowing me to not visit the dealership service department for common maintenance tasks on both my vehicles.
Yeah I thought of wall hanging mine too, but I don't have room for 2 on my wall just 1. Since I have a giant window where my car is parked. Then the other areas in my garage is where I park my 2 other cars, put my bikes, lawn mower, snow blower, leaf blower, air compressor, tools, etc. So for me I don't have room for the quick jacks and the hydraulic motor. I like ramps because they're small, very light weight and I can stack them on top of each other and they take not much space.

Maybe one day I will get a set of quick jacks but probably not soon. Maybe when I get an attic lift then I can store them in my garage attic. But that would involve me having to actually put plywood boards so I can actually walk up there.