Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobert View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
When it comes to the M2, the take rate for colors has been roughly ....

40% LBB
35% WHITE
15% BSM
10% MG

Clearly the color at the bottom of the heap got the ax in favor of hockenheim silver.
Not sure where you got those figures - according to the stats compiled by SickFinga for the '16 & '17 M2 model years, MG was significantly higher, AW was much lower, & BSM was at the bottom:

42.9% LBB
22.0% AW
17.9% MG
17.3% BSM

http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1404565

They came out of my arse ... .. I believe I did say roughly and they are sufficient enough for ranking 1-4 which was my purpose. At the very least, my ranking is supported by your data as well with the exception of a .6% deficit for BSM vs MG.

PS.. your numbers came out to 100.1 % :

I'm happy to see that the MG and BSM are both strong and individually nearly as much as white.

It's my understanding that the Leipzig plant has a 24 color crayola box - er..... palette. MG and BSM are fairly close. Black, is certainly not going to yet the ax in that factory. Nor would white , for that matter ... and LBB is the launch color .... So... silver replaced gray. At this point it appears silver overwhelmingly is more popular than gray , even though it wasn't included in the poll.
Appreciate 2
JustChris17506.50
1M Tex240.00