01-22-2018, 05:35 PM   #31
mWHO
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
I own a GT350R as it replaced my beloved fully prepped supercharged 525 hp Z4M as my track car and it is just fantastic . The money is in the motor , manual transmission , suspension, carbon wheels , 305/315 sport cup 2's and a torsion differential, where it belongs. Best drivers car I have ever experienced period . Destroys any BMW on track time wise and is a better driving experience. Would I like a better interior sure , but whether you rev it out to 8300rpm or are just driving to work it's a special experience. Here is a session from Roebling raceway to show just how capable it is. Beat my fastest time in the Z4M by over half a second despite the Z4M being on Trofeo R's and me still learning the car .
How does the Shelby make you feel? Although the M2 is growing on me all the time and I want to keep it, I found it surprising how much I've enjoyed driving other vehicles. Other vehicles that can put the "This is why I love cars" in my head and a big grin on my face; while the M2 is a subtle appreciation, one that I have to think about and listen for.
Epsom Green P38 Range Rover SE
Carbon Black E46 M3 6MT
Appreciate 0