Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 jackrabbit on crystal meth

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanen View Post
Does anyone know actual decibel differences between these systems...I like them all but have great neighbors and hope to keep them that way!!!
I'm thinking of running the Dinan exhaust with the Fabspeed 200 cat....first installing the Dinan and then, if it is not too loud, adding the Fabspeed, but having the actual decibel ratings would be a huge help in the decision making process....so if anyone has the actual numbers let me know!!!!
Thanks....
Dinan exhaust, resonator delete, Fabspeed 200 cat here. With exception of a muffler delete, my setup is one of the loudest you can get. That said, only during cold start is it exceptionally loud. I put it in comfort mode to close the valves and use a high gear to keep RPMs low when rolling through residential neighborhoods. The system can be subdued when needed. It may raise eyebrows here and there but panties don't tend to bunch.
2017 BSM M2|6MT|Exec|black kidneys and gills|full alcantara wheel|CF spoiler|Dinan Stage 4|Dinan COI|Dinan free flow exhaust with resonator delete|Fabspeed sport cat DP|BMS clutch stop|465 bhp|4.75/5 stars

retired: 2014 435xi|MPPK|335 bhp|3/5 stars
Appreciate 3