Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY18 X3 M40i, MY18 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPurrs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
If stealing designs is legit then I guess you have a valid point. I solely dislike them for lacking the ability to create a product that can sell. I personally spent 5 months on design work for a front lip and to this day is number one in a specific market. RW came along and made a copy of the part. They might be making money but they miss out on the creative side of the industry. At the end of the day that matters.
How does painting a badge and charging $150 or more show creativity?
Go to ur local dealer and try purchase the stock emblem and see how much it costs. And take it to ur home and paint urself, see what u come up with. As Nate mentioned, it is a small industry when u r just considering M2 owners who are spending their time to look into any modification pieces and care about how it looks. iND listens to these small group of ppl (i am referring small as to maybe compare F80/82 community which is obviously way bigger than F87 and u can find all sorts of different manufacturer and distributor as it does have the market). Do ur math. When u r running business u r not just doing charity for ppl and lose money. They set the price reasonable from their standard and ppl who appreciate their work and goods would pay and buy for their beloved metal wife as i am.

Yes, u can always paint it urself and weave CF at home. NP
Appreciate 0