View Single Post
      12-22-2019, 11:21 AM   #40
Canyon Carver
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 LCI M2 - Long Beach Blue

Just got my LCI M2 about two weeks ago...adore it, but the brakes felt a little uneven by the time I got it home. Not horrible, but noticeably irregular. Since I didn't know the car yet, I chalked it up to that. I didn't really notice the issue until I finally got a chance to do a proper canyon run, and definitely noticed shaking and vibration at high speed. When they cooled, I put my finger to the rotors and they're completely uneven and I don't think it's pad deposit. Nothing visible on the rotors at all. Just major peaks and valleys when you run your finger along the rotor.

So - A couple questions:

*Car still has two years of Warranty left, but it has 21k on it, my guess is the chances of warranty are slim? (BMW will claim normal wear, but this isn't normal, imho)

*Is there a good intermediate pad out there that isn't as soft as OEM, but not as hard as Pagid? I will track the car about 4-5 times a year at most, other than that it will be canyon runs (no heavy braking, I use momentum for the most part) and street use.

Thanks in advance...

2018 M2 LCI - Long Beach Blue Metallic - MT
2017 Camaro SS - MT (Sold)
2011 135i N55 - MT - Suspension+Stage 1 PPK (Sold)
Appreciate 0