First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: lada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
Let's add some context....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madvillain View Post
id say go with m4 lot faster more comfortable and after e92 that m2 interior is just cheap feeling.
To which I responded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
Umm....no, its not.
To which you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madvillain View Post
yes it is... if youre talking out the box its considerably faster than m2. now if you do modifications well its not really a fair comparison but s55 is much better platform. on track theyre pretty similar no doubt. im just stating facts and sharing my opinion dude if you have m2 dont be butthurt.
Based on this article and this one...the M4 is not "considerably" or "a lot" faster as you have stated. If you mean stock configurations when you talk about "out of the box" then see above article as they're both stock.

The feeling of the cheap interior and the M4 being more comfortable is subjective and I guess that's the opinion you're taking about.

I have no idea how the M2C will fare against the M4, but this is what I have ordered. The only butthurt I am is my ass is sore from sitting in this chair surfing this stupid forum desperately seeking the next morsel of information on the M2C, which I will continue to do until I receive mine.....and probably after.
please do pull then with n55 and m4 and see what happens. bus lengths bro trust me. s55 in the m2 is how it always shouldve been.
Appreciate 0