View Single Post
      02-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Yas Marina F80 w/ comp

Collision/ Auto body Services Advise

Hey Guys, so before I dive into this post, I want to start by saying the reason for asking the following questions is not to try and promote my company, or advertise, but more to gain some insight and advise from others enthusiasts like myself. I will not be posting my company name or info to make it clear this is more for advise and insight.

So to start, I currently have an Auto body shop and work on a wide variety of vehicles. We do everything from major hits to the light refinish work. We even have a hand wash and detailing segment of our company to help maintain or customers cars. We have an extremely clean facility and our product is definitely on the higher end with well trained techs and the use of only new OEM parts. Because our product is a little more expensive, our typical customer uses their insurance to have repairs done.

Being a younger guy, one thing I want to start focusing on his how to reach more people and what a typical customer might be looking for when choosing an Auto Body Shop.

So My Question is fairly simple, how do most of you choose your Auto Body Shop? Is there certain things that you want to see or know about the shop your choosing? Is there something about a shop that would be a deal breaker? And if you have had a bad experience, what was it that made it bad?

I truly appreciate the insight and help. I believeto grow as a company it is very important to stop and take note about what your customer want, and provide that to them.
Appreciate 0