Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCfromOC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Not necessarily true.

Sounds like you have more of an upper body because I am 6.5 and I can sit fine in a 2er with a moonroof, unlike the 1er. It is huge by comparison.
I’m 6’2” and more limbs than torso. I had about a hand and a half clearance in the 240i I drove. Sure I could sit freely with the seat all the way down and back (which is how I like to sit anyway). But every bump my head would hit the ceiling. Simply hopping up to scoot my butt back in the seat I’d hit the ceiling. Leaning my head to the left I would hit the ceiling. That’s fine for the weekends. But this is going to be a DD for me.

Obviously you might be built a little differently than I am. I suggest everyone over 6 ft try it for themselves. I’ve seen guys who are 5’11 (check around the forums) claiming they had 2 inch clearance. Do the math.
Good point.

Except I'd rather do math then believe a person under 6 feet saying it is tight in a car. Because as a general comparison a shorter person will jump in a car and say it has no room, then a person well over 6 feet jumps in a says the opposite.
Appreciate 0