04-07-2017, 12:18 PM   #44
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quit picking on Lebron James. He is undoubtedly the GOAT. Next you are going to be telling us that Jordan is better than James. I get tired of hearing about Michael Jordan being GOAT, so please don't respond and try to tell us its true. The Bulls were lucky in the 90s with all the expansion teams. Titles were easy. Jordan would not have been anything without Pippin and Rodman. Jordan was a ball thief who took 80 shots a game and had no concept of team. He would never make it in today's league. West was better. Chamberlain was better. Magic was better. Russell was better. Jordan was completely overrated. He got an A+ in branding himself. That's the truth. LeBron James is 10 times the player Jordan was. That's just how it is.
Hahaha I can't tell if this is trolling or not. I've noticed lately that Bronsexuals are trying to tear down Jordan to make Lebron the GOAT, which he will never be. You're all delusional and possibly Schizophrenics hearing Leflop's voice in your heads. You need to see a Psychiatrist bro.
Appreciate 0