03-22-2017, 07:48 PM   #22
matt123
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSULLY View Post
I know this has been covered before in other BMW threads but I wanted to get opinions from M2 owners. My vehicle has pulled to the right from day 1, doesn't matter how straight the road is and tire pressure is perfect. Is this a common problem and what is your experience with the dealership in rectifying the situation under warranty?
If the vehicle pulls to the right on all roads and you have to put just a little bit of left wheel in all the time, that is not right.
Wheel alignment is covered up to the first 2,000 miles on the vehicle. I would press the dealer to get this fixed before you do any modification. It seems like this is becoming more of a problem. There is also a thread on the f80/f82 forum about pulling to the right issues. If the alignment specs are good and it still pulls to the right, it could be another issue causing the pull, electric power steering rack, Front struts, or other suspension components. I would hesitate to have the dealer adjust the front camber with new swivel bearings, it may fix the pull but then the alignment might be out. The more people that complain about the pulling to the right issue, the more BMW NA will be willing to look into the big issue.
Appreciate 1
MSULLY25.00