View Single Post
      01-11-2017, 03:36 AM   #52
Verdi
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 -17, i3 REX -17

It's really not. You feel the "specialness" of the M2 every time you drive it and every time you look at it. Track or public roads alike.

I chose a second M2 although I was contemplating the M140i xDrive for a while as it would be a more sensible choice for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono2112 View Post
The M2 is all about track handling. It's got M4 suspension and chassis tuning. The M140/240 is soft and comfy and even in sport+ it is not an M2. Everyone who tracks their M235/240 puts in camber plates and control arms from the M4. Or even add a whole set of coilovers. I love my M235i as a daily driver and it's fun on the weekends, but it's not an M2. If money were no object I would have one of each. Or an additional Caymen, with the flat six thank you very much! If I needed a new everyday car, I would still go for the M240. I do wish we could get the M140 in the US. five doors would be great. And what a sleeper, blowing away older mustangs and even vettes! I'm also disappointed that we will no longer get the 3 series station wagon. But at least we get 25 different versions of X SUV/CUVs. :-(
Appreciate 0