View Single Post
      02-13-2017, 03:07 PM   #29
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Wow, a bunch of smarty pants. Thanks for the pointers, but thats not the point here. Its an option available on cars half the price of ours. I don't need a navigation, I could read a map prior or stick my iphone on my windhield; I don't need a rear camera or pdc, I could use my eyes and even take my head out the window when i have to back up to something real close. I don't need a heated steering wheel, I could wear gloves when I first start my cold car. I do not need tpms to display when I have a low tire, I have psi measurer that I could use to check my tires every couple weeks. I don't need brake assist, I don't need lane departure warning, its called paying attenntion while driving. Guess what thats what I did on my bare bones stock E92 with manual leatherette seats for 9 years. So you definitely missed my point here. You pay $57,000 for a car, it'be nice to have an option thats standard on $20,000 cars. Maybe a parent or gf or a close friend would need to borrow the car sometime and it could benefit them more than some of us.