Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 jackrabbit on crystal meth

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2 View Post
Not thread opening worthy, I actually wanted to share with this thread specifically since you guys posting here have consistently proven to be very knowledgeable on the car and have provided a lot of great feedback always.

I failed to do a baseline at the beginning of owning the car. The closest I have for a baseline was when the car only had the Fabspeed Sport Cat installed and the Bypass Exhaust which I then removed.

358whp and 407tq

I felt the car pull much harder after the downpipe was installed.

When I changed the Fabspeed Bypass out for all the gamma of DINAN products everything went on at once.

But once again it felt like a completely different car. Power adder at that point was the Sport Tuner.

Have not considered the Turbo Upgrade since it also involves fueling upgrades and so far the car pulls nice and I have not seen Limp Mode, maybe because I have avoided it with the larger intercooler.
Let's guestimate a 20 whp gain for the DP. That's 338 whp completely stock which is inline with most others. So somehow 53 whp was gained through the Dinan sport tuner. The intake and exhaust provide nominal gains, at best. FSociety may be right. Smoothing is off.
2017 BSM M2|6MT|Exec|black kidneys and gills|full alcantara wheel|CF spoiler|Dinan Stage 4|Dinan COI|Dinan free flow exhaust with resonator delete|Fabspeed sport cat DP|BMS clutch stop|465 bhp|4.75/5 stars

retired: 2014 435xi|MPPK|335 bhp|3/5 stars
Appreciate 0