View Single Post
      06-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #71
ChrisMT79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3- Alpine White

After my M3 that is currently on order, this will definitely be my next M car. It is going to sell like hotcakes and really seems like it's going to be the epitome of what the moniker, "ultimate driving machine" was originally built upon. Relatively light, excellent weight distribution, high revving (hopefully), and capable of getting you to and from the track, while stopping at the grocery store on the way back. The past is clearly important to utilize as reference and provides a blueprint, but hardly representative of the future why with global energy changes and industrial/efficiency requirements and regulations. It is truly remarkable what leaps and bounds BMW has been able to make in regard to working within these parameters/requirements, and provides a bit of insight as to what BMWs M division is capable of.
I feel this is a terrific time for us automotive enthusiasts as the game is clearly changing, yet it is ultimately to our benefit, and something extremely exciting to be a part of
Appreciate 0