02-28-2023, 05:09 PM   #4
FaRKle!
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328d Wagon, M2 Comp, i4 eD35

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooM2 View Post
I know you dislike the GC plates but it would be nice to get a plate where when I get suspension next year I could just use the camber plate without having to buy a new one, is there any other camber plate I could do that appart from the GC? I am thinking of going with MCS coilovers next year.
With GC you swap the spring perch on the thrust bearing assembly, with Vorshlag you can swap the lower spherical beearing/sliding assembly. With either, you're better off buying the plate you need now, and then when you get your coilovers later buying a second plate with the spring perch you need. When you're ready to switch you won't have to unmount the plate from the shock tower (or alu strut brace) and can just swap either the spring perch (in GC case) or the lower spherical bearing/slider assy (in Vorshlag case). Then you'll have a whole complete plate to sell rather than be stuck with just some parts that are more difficult to sell.

Please don't PM me for suspension recommendations unless interested in paid private consultations.
Appreciate 0