03-24-2017, 01:54 PM   #293
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by switlikbob View Post
Fabspeed Motorsport

I ordered my sport cat on Feb. 20th, and it still hasn't arrived.
Any idea what the holdup is?

---I just called your shop and was told that because of the recent snow storm, and influx of orders, orders are backed up an additional 4 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmethecash View Post
Guessing the X-PH mega-order. Been 3 weeks for me, but my original ship date estimate is for the 28th, so not complaining yet.
Mike in Marketing here. In the past month we've received over 35 orders for Sport Cat Downpipes across the BMW lineup - making it our most popular item right now! We did lose some shop time due to the snow storm (out of office / power out), we had two machines go down (got them back up and running fast though!), and we're in the process of restructuring the shop out back to add more fabricators, stations, and more machinery. We currently have a skilled fabricator that has been dedicated to doing ONLY Sport Cat Downpipes to ensure both speed and the highest quality in production. We've also extended hours and everyone is working overtime to make sure we get your custom fabricated parts crafted in a reasonable amount of time. Our current build time is around 4 weeks as a result of overall increasing business and we are adjusting and growing to get our lead time back to 2 weeks and hopefully below that. Please bear with us, we're very passionate about working with the community here and we're going to work our asses off to make you happy!
Appreciate 0