View Single Post
      02-15-2017, 12:46 PM   #148
BruceM
Major
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT MG M2,930,Jag XKR 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2GranCoupeOLEDlights View Post
OLED: Have you seen the lights from the M4 GTS? Gorgeous. The lights of the 2 series, 3 series and even 4 series, all meh, boring, nothing special. I'm talking about a car where everything is special.

Suspension and chassis: Super simple. You like the M2 dynamics? Great, now add two doors to make it an even better DD.

Rudeness: I said WRECKS in all its glory...in a straight line period, you know, most roads? As in you will never be able to catch up with one in the highway? Must suck. As for better sounds and is faster, THEY ARE FACTS.

Check ANY REVIEW AT ALL, they will ALL say the engine is a gem and sounds better than all cars REMOTELY near the price range.

Facts.
It's not rude to say "wrecks." It's rude to say the same things, over and over again, about the alleged superiority of a car you have never driven over the car that is the focus of this board. Especially when it has been pointed out to you time and again that those same things relate to factors that make more difference to you than they do to many others on this board.

For a glaring example, if an aspiring Lexus sedan owner decided he wanted to spend a lot of time on an M2 board pointing out that his wannabe car was much quieter than the M2, and therefore he just didn't understand why everybody on the board didn't acknowledge the superiority of his (theoretical) choice---at some point in the thread that would be rude.

You passed that point awhile ago.

As for your terribly rude "must suck" comment above, versions of which you have made repeatedly in your posts, you are truly clueless if you think I or many others on this board make car choices based on whether our cars could overtake another on a public highway. Cowboy-ing at high speeds on public highways in this country is nuts. That's what a track is for, buddy--something with which you have made clear you are not familiar.
Appreciate 0