12-01-2017, 02:23 PM   #13
Drtsk
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80C,GT4,C4GTS,CT4-BW,MK8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryem3 View Post
Got it. Damn mobile app doesn't show location. Right, that set up could work, although it shouldn't drive your decision. You could get by, mostly using the snows for the cold, rather than snow.

Yeah, the interior is weak, but the alcantara accents are nice. I also added the performance wheel. I had 3 997s. 2 turbos. The leather and fit is MUCH better than a BMW. I really saw it taking apart the interior upgrading the sound system. I hated the huge center console in the 991 at first, now I like it. I really want a gt3 next.
The GT3 is my son’s dream car. He wants to be physician so he can afford to get it (I hope that isn’t the only reason). I was thinking of a 07’ gt3 because the price point is good, but when would I drive it. It would be $90k dust collector in the garage. I been fortunate enough to have some seat time in a 991.1 GT3. What a machine, absolutely incredible. It makes M4 feel like a Honda Accord. That PDK in the gt3 is light years ahead of the DCT in Bmw’s.
Hope u get it. It is definitely worth the money. Now that they make it in a manual, maybe I should sell everything and get it. Porsche of North Houston has one on sale for $190,000. From what I heard, buyer backed out. And it is a 6MT, same one from the 911 R.
Appreciate 0