View Single Post
      07-19-2016, 08:19 AM   #5
hpapad01
BMW CCA member and you should be too!
Rep
Drives: DYII E93 M3,540 M-Sport,911C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I joined BMW CCA in 1993 because I found the Roundel magazine at my local dealer and it had ads for used vehicles in it. That was before the days of auto trader and cars.com.

I sure hope it's not your fourth new BMW , you've missed out on about 2K in rebates then !

Let's see, why join the club ?
Similar people ?
Fun activities like social events , driving tours , autocross , HPDE events , Christmas dinners, Street Survival events for Teen drivers , and concours events in your local area.

A monthly magazine dedicated to BMWs

10-15 % Discounts on gear and parts at vendors online and your local dealers

$500-1000 Rebates on new BMWs
Assistance from BMW CCA Ombudsmen

BMW CCA Oktoberfest - Monterrey 2016
BMW CCA Oktoberfest - New Orleans 2017

If you are a curmudgeon and you don't want to do anything with people locally, you never buy parts or BMW items, and you don't do any driving activities of any sort, and you don't have time to read a monthly magazine - If you don't do anything but say, buy or lease a new BMW every 3-4 years , you would put money back in your pocket as a club member from the rebate program.

Join the club for $50 year and get $500-1000 or more back when you buy a new BMW.

Lease a vehicle for 3 years at $150 and get back $500-1000 after you buy the car.

I can't believe how many lease people haven't figured out what a good deal this is.:
What he said!

And don't forget Tech Talk with Mike Miller. That alone is worth the membership!