Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThr33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
AUTO ID's are not finished in CF on the visible backside IMO. I had a set ready for an M2 I didn't take (although I'm still here thinking that over and over!).

If it helps to describe them, mine were CF. Front facing was a beautiful flawless MPerf kit like finish and excellent gloss, very very happy with that. The side you see from the car though was finished in gloss black and didn't blend that well with the overall mirror housing I felt. 9/10 though from me and I wouldn't knock the price and quality.

I sold mine to DThr33 who might post you a pic. His MRed F30 looks sweet.
F32*

Just stepped outside to take a look, the bit facing you is indeed carbon fibre but the underside of the little winglet is gloss black.

Uploaded some pics from when I first installed them here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8uvczts4o...A9LOafMGa?dl=0

Let me know if you want any more pics of the mirrors, I'll take some this weekend in the daylight
Thanks! I just checked the sellers pictures and they were shown as gloss as well. I'll just get the autoid ones. Everyone has good things to say about them.