View Single Post
      12-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #41
Motivate
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Shopping for a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowflies View Post
It was bound to happen. Parked in the back of the lot, under a light, little island thing on one side no car on the other side, Target.

I didn’t notice it till I got gas so I couldn’t tell who did it. Other than a serious douchebag.

I’m worked up about it and pissed. so now I’m trying to think how much the dealer is gonna charge me. I don’t want to risk taking it anywhere else and someone try and match the paint.

Anyone have experience with this?

Man, this is one of those things that really grinds my gears. Feel terrible for OP and it really sucks that we live in a society that if you drive a nice car, you have to kind of expect it to get keyed or messed with at some point.

The people that does these type of things are just plain pathetic. Maybe they justify it to themselves by thinking that if you drive a nice car, you must be a cocky snob. NO, we are just nice people who work harder than you and don't hate others for their success.

OP, maybe post some pics of the damage. Depending on how deep the scratch is and how big the affected area is, you would have different options. I'm sure we can offer better advice then. Good luck.
Appreciate 1
rich8566608.50