Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmalley92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda-R View Post
Like there's nothing wrong with can't affording the extra for m2c, such a good logical and responsible reasoning for not spending more. If someone rich dood was gonna give you either a OG M2 or a M2C I don't think it's going to boil down to the sound that someone chose a OG M2 when they can have a choice of a car for free.

K I'm done being an ass. Please enjoy that exotic N55 sound. I am going for a drive and hate every second of it because S55.
Lol. I think your responses are great because you know what gets on N55 guys nerves.

If I was willing to spend the extra money, I would buy an M2 comp all day everyday.
Same here, I really don't care for the loud, attention-grabbing burbles that the M2C produces but if money wasn't a thing, I would take a S55 M2C over the standard M2, in a heartbeat!

The S55 obviously has a more robust motor, that can handle a lot more top-end power, without running out of steam, as in the N55 does, which is 1,000,000X more important to me, than a silly exhaust note or the style of the grille; after all, It's an M2, not a Ferrari, the emphasis is more go than show, for that price point.

I'm like 9 months away from paying off for my car. So to me, it makes little sense to start a new loan, when I'm almost payment free but if I was in the market for a new car, the M2C would be a no-brainer, even it sounded like a vuvuzela.
Appreciate 2
qnet684.50