Missedapex
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR-Tech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by missedapex View Post
I'm new here and everyone can call BS on me if they want. Whatever.

I'm pleased to report that I destroyed the above titled car three times. Each was from 60-70 mph highway dig.

Now to the funny part.

What makes this story hilarious is I hesitated quite awhile because I was hauling a battery ride on car that I just picked up off an offerup deal! Ultimately I could not resist, no traffic and this guy was just egging me to go. (I rolled up on him so he had no idea what I had in my trunk)

Look close, it's a pink Mustang battery car!! This was the view that the GT driver had three times!! Bad enough I was destroying him on every single pull, but imagine seeing this thing hanging out of the trunk (it was tied down really well' plus I just couldn't resist)
I did not make this up and I wish I had a video...maybe they took one and it will show up in the GT forums. Doubtful, but maybe.

Also, each pull I probably had 15-20 cars by the time I got out of it. Maybe he was a crap driver, because I thought the GTs would have more, especially on a highway pull.

There is a video on YouTube of an m2 vs a mustang gt to the 1/4 mile.

Link:

So i believe you
Cool. I still can't believe how perfect the whole set up was. I was literally 'draggin' two mustangs.
I wanted to give him thumbs up after the three pulls but he quickly exited after the last one.
Appreciate 0