2023 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorsport_M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Well that is interesting.

I feel like CS name gets a bigger price bump. The Competition name gets a smaller price bump.
It's ridiculos, BMW will not sell only a CS model (limited of course as for the M4 CS) while they are selling so much M2 standard model. Don't forget, the current M2 standard will never be produced anymore... on a BMW economic side, it makes really sense to sell a competition and why not, later, a CS model.
I would love to see BMW increase the number of M2 models available.

However , note that the ZCP version of the M3 and M4 basically replaced the stock version of those cars correct ? BMW ditched the original non adaptive shock setup from the first year model quickly.

I expect the M2 comp to replace the M2 with a slightly higher base price but more options boxes for the dealers (oops- BUYERS) to check so they can add some more profit to the sale.

Time will tell if bmw has the chutzpah to make an M2 CS or M2 CSL.
I hope they have the chutzpah to make a CS or CSL version. That's the one that I want. No way in hell i'm getting rid of my M4. It has 3 pedals and was always my dream car, it's never leaving.

I think that if they don't make the CS/csl/gts version of the M2 then they'll be missing out on a lot of customers. Since I'm keeping my M4, there's no need for me to get a regular M2 or M2 CT (my dealer said it'll be badged as the CT, short for competition). I want a car that's designed for more track usage.

Before anyone says get a GT3 or GT4. The dealer here for new ones have a select group of people that they sell GT cars to and I'm not one of them. I was told I could give them a 5k deposit for a GT3 and maybe they'd consider me for the 992.2 GT3. Absolutely outrageous.

If we don't get the M2 CS then in the next couple of years I'm going to import an E46 M3 CSL. Cars like that need to be 15 years old and they can be imported without any updates to safety/emissions/etc.
Appreciate 1