United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 + Z-4

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSP33D View Post
Hello all:

Please brace yourselves for the pictures you are about to witness.

I have begun preparation of my 2016 M2 DCT for competition for 2018 Season.

Ran a sucessful season in BMW CCA + Other endurance events in my E46. It just wasn't enough power. We had many top 10 overall finishes with our 330i but we were always struggling to keep up with the big boys.

It's time to beat the big boys now.

The M2 has been my dream car since the concept first debuted in 2014?15?

I have enjoyed the car on the street for around 3,000 Miles and now it is unfortunately time to sacrifice her to the racing GODS. I feel there is no other way to go.

If this is not appropriate place to post this build thread, please move it.

Planning to campaign this car in BMW CCA B MODIFIED and Nasa GTS 4 in various tunes and alterations/configurations.

I am currently gathering support from a few manufactures for various parts that will be utilized for the build. Cage construction will be done by myself.

We are going to use various M235iR interior carbon bits including center console, foot pans and door cards so it all looks nice and finished off.
Plans to use Fall line rear closeout with the cage as well.

The front end + deck lid is off as it is going to motorsports composite manufacture, to be made into molds, and manufactured in dry carbon. No one likes steel parts on a race car. We will be using an RKP carbon roof.

Other details are going to be displayed as we go along Plans to be on track by April of 2018.

Buckle up.
Please wait! This is all very exciting, but why not go with a 235i Racing which is built track ready? More here: https://www.bmw-motorsport.com/en/to...5i-racing.html