04-24-2023, 07:16 AM   #317
GilM2Comp
Registered
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanky84 View Post
I will respectfully correct the information provided above
Sadly those part numbers are not what the M2 DINAN HAS kit uses. I will be installing the eibach Pro Kit with "DINAN" specified shorter bump stops on my M2C soon (when wife, kid, work and time allows ). If you download DINAN's installation instruction from their website you will find the Front bump stop part number right there (it is really a BMW OEM bump stop, just shorter). For the Rear bump stop the installation instruction doesn't gives the part number, but tells you the last 6 numbers of it so you don't get them mixed up. Long story short, I was able to get a picture of the rear bump stop and got the correct part number from there. Here they are, and hopefully it will benefit someone else.

Front: 33-53-6-784-122
Rear: 31-33-6-776-144

**Disclaimer: I know that eibach claims that shorter bumpstops are not needed for their kit but... Im just using available products to make my own setup and have fun
For anyone that has also changed their Bump Stop with the Eibach set up. Was there any negative side effects? Wouldn't modifying it to be shorter and giving it more range to travel cause a higher chance of rubbing over uneven roads / pot holes?
Appreciate 0