CommitConfirm
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: The Bus

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by quikM2 View Post
this has been covered a lot - feel free to search the threads as there is a ton on this already. To save you the time though as I've read a lot of them you will find two camps and you will hear a lot of rah rah for xpel and then a lot of people go off about suntek. from what i've read suntek is clearer and easier to install and also a thinner film. people will say "there guy" (everybody's got a guy don't they) says they would take suntek over xpel and "this guy" does a lot of high end vehicles... blah blah. Is that accurate? no idea but thats what you will read. then you will find a ton of guys using xpel including the master detailers on this forum so that has to be worth something. myself I went with xpel as that is what the 'best shop' in bmw's opinion here in town is authorized and trained to install. it looks great and as i got full front end I can't find a seam unless i reall go and look for one. All the best and search for more info.
LOL Pay's your money take's your choice. I went for SunTek on the advice of my 'guy'. They are next door to the local McLaren dealers and do all the McLaren MSO (Special Operations) cars. If it's good enough for rich Arabs, Chines businessman and YouTube douchebags I figured it was good enough for little old me
Appreciate 1