View Single Post
      05-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #106
C230AMG
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Quote:
@Scott26 The M2 is influenced by the M235i Racing in which this concept looks like a more extreme version.

But if you look at every detail of this concept , every element from the aerodynamic packet to the body sculpture. If we take and shrink it to realistic proportions you get the look of an M car and even so a modern M car with sculpting for air curtains etc.

Even the inclusion of the side breather is an indication how it forms that sculpture at the front wheel arch.
Take a closer look at it and you can see it is more prominent rather than the stuck on look of the M235i Racing. But you also see the progress of evolution from this element on the 1M Coupe.

Even at the rear you can see the ducts that were on the 1M rear bumper assembly carried over and a similar cut-out for the diffuser.
1er M Coupe to M2 Coupe is continued progress but still with the same goal to appeal to younger customers and customers who are young at heart.

But what we have is a perfect base and the ideal source material to create realistic renderings.

To The Bimmerpost renderer artists....its over to you...
+1
Appreciate 0