02-18-2017, 12:46 AM   #166
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop00 View Post
Maybe you should buy this Audi!

I think it blends in perfectly with your great personality and endless knowledge
LOL just like the guy above you. He must definitely be Walter Röhrl.
*Deep bow*

(Well I've tracked my '99 Subaru Impreza GTT, Audi S3, E46 M3, E90 M3, 1M, M2 and I'm doing driftdays with them. It's nice to see what a streetcar can do on a track. Each to their own. 1M, M2 are fantastic imho.)

But I sir, I know nothing. So I'm glad you're back and please tell me more about your driving experiences in many cars and how good you are at it. Because from you I will learn sir.

I only know the rear brakes of a TT RS ARE way too small and the car is slower on a small wet track than an A45 AMG .....

I also know there is much misinformation in this thread, about wintertyres vs summertyres, presented as facts. Even 'better' exhaust sound is presented as a fact.

What is it with this trolling. M2 stands for driving fun, smile on your face, a fantastic chassis, steering,brakes and a nice motor in a nice package, that combo is balanced. And it has its flaws too off course.

But in any review I read the TTRS has not the balance Audi is searching for.
It has a nice sound(but I prefer my MPE straight six), the exterior is not MY cup of tea, the chassis is just a VAG chassis with the engine hanging over the front axle. No adjustability, playability. No real balance in it like the M2 has.

BUT: It goes 0-60 in 3 seconds. And that's why it is the better car. Case closed.

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 2
BruceM983.00
Dav3946.50