03-18-2018, 11:10 AM   #107
Franzino
Captain
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2 MY17 / Alpine A110 MY19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
I think you are right. I am planning on keeping my LCI M2 for a long time.
I was on the list for a MY19 M2 competition...but from the start of 2018 they made some fiscal company changes in my country that affect me. If I buy a new car this year or the following years it wil cost me a lot more. It will not affect my current MY17 M2 as long as I keep it

So I'm also planning on keeping my current n55 MY17M2 for a very-very long time. For reference; I kept my previous daily car for more then 10 years after switching to a M2. The M2 is my daily car that I drive a lot! I also do 8 trackdays a year. So a MY19 M2 competition with more power (only really useful on track), bigger brakes in option, more sporty suspension, better sport seats, sounded as a nice upgrade from my current M2.

I told my dealer to delete my name of the M2 Competition list. So the new plan is to upgrade my current M2 in the future with different suspension, CUP 2 tyres, brake upgrade...and in the process I don't have to live with the bad S55 sound and not so nice S55 power delivery (personal opinion).