View Single Post
      10-12-2017, 04:45 PM   #11
hoyasaxa
Captain
Rep
Drives: GTI | 982 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh K View Post
There is no kill switch on the car. Haha. We are not selling these cars to poor people. Not to sound arrogant but this is not a $12,000 Chevy.
Which is why I posted the Forbes article in response to the person, above, who mentioned bad credit.

Quote:
The customer didn?t order the car with lo jack. We put the lo jack on to protect against theft. I promise this was a client order. Not every one is just like you buddy!
So, like I said, the customer didn't order the car LoJack is completely unnecessary for vehicle recovery when the car comes with BMW ConnectedDrive. There is probably an argument to be made that connected drive may not be activated until the customer takes delivery and that, therefore, LoJack is necessary to protect the dealer's inventory. To the extent that is true, LoJack should be removed before final delivery to customer.

Quote:
My dealership has multiple orders with the performance pkg on the car. What?s wrong with having some nice extras on the car with no hassle and warranty
Here's a very long thread, elsewhere on this fourm, about why the performance pack is a ripoff.
http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1423639
(Edit: the CF bits are pure dealer add, but you're right they're different from the driver's pack. The exhaust is worth it for some people though.)

In the future, if you click "Multiquote" on each person you want to reply to, and then click "Post Reply" (right above the text box) you can answer everyone without spamming the thread with multiple replies.

Good luck with sale!