View Single Post
      01-09-2017, 11:59 PM   #56
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
No it's not irrelevant. If the left lane passive aggressive person just moves over, there would be no confrontation. I'm pretty sure most everyone (even those that said they would get back at the left lane speed bump) are not psychotic. They wouldn't just single someone out and still try to incite an incident. If the person just moves over when a faster vehicle approaches, this would solve 99.999999% of the issues.
No, the person that is trying to cut them off by not using a turn signal, "rolling coal" as suggested above, is just as guilty. You are just stating the "he started it!" BS. If you think that is real life, then I'm sorry for you. You don't know what the other person is doing, and maybe they are in the wrong, but you don't go trying to fix a wrong by "getting back". Sounds more like some people just need to unwind and get out more, maybe move out of the city, go on some vacations, get to a place where you aren't so boxed in. QOL>money, and they aren't the same thing in my experience.

Last edited by RM7; 01-10-2017 at 12:05 AM..
Appreciate 1
VRG_135836.50