02-08-2017, 07:23 PM   #15
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiysersosae View Post
Thanks for the info.

I'm running around 400 bhp 430ft/lbs torque, was getting crazy heat issues on the dyno (I know it's not the same in real world driving) with the stock intercooler, 80 deg C was the highest on 3rd pull.

I've also got the pure turbo inlet pipe and fabspeed 200cell dp, both waiting to be installed at the end of this month and after stock run on dyno.

Looking forward to getting this intercooler on.
Bring tears to my eye hearing N55 is sucking 80 Deg C air. I asked this once in other thread but no one seems to know enough about your STEINBAUER piggybox. It says it does NOT make boost at all but instead simply play with fuelling and give M2 N55 400 HP. If truth is anything like they said, without boost and with optimal fuelling, you should see lower IAT than stock car if anything.

Quote:
The desired performance enhancement is achieved by changing the injection duration, the same way the system was originally designed to operate. This also allows precise fuel control throughout the full rpm range of the engine. Injection duration is achieved by adding pulse width to a signal, (i.e. at end of injection). This is not changing timing—that’s best left to the factory ECU. Our module also does not interfere with common rail pressure- making our module the best choice for your engine.

So what is the benefit of all this Intelligent Technology for your vehicle? Our module gives an additonal 20% increase in power and torque, giving you greater towing power and making overtaking effortless and safer.

Simply smarter. Simply safer. Simply STEINBAUER.