No Boost
enthusiasm > practicality
United_States
Rep
Drives: 987 CS | G35x

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastie View Post
Does anyone on here have the Dinan exhaust?

Looking to pick one up but wanted to hear some real life feedback with installation, whether or not you had your dealership install this, if so, how many labor hours they charged. If self installed, was fitment spot on?

Also, if anyone wants the CAI, I may end up picking up the P1 package and selling mine. PM for price.
Why would you sell the intake?

I have the exhaust with resonator delete. I like everything about it, 10/10. Fitment is perfect. There's no wobble like the MPE on my F32. Sound is intense. Oversized matte black tips look great protruding from the diffuser.

My dealer installed but I can't tell you how long it took as I had other components installed as well. It probably takes a few hours because they had to cut and remove the stock resonator, then replace with the straight pipe. And of course, cut the stock exhaust and replace that.
Appreciate 0