View Single Post
      07-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #15
Spartan King
MOLON LABE
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2 View Post
I was probably the second or third to post on the forums about it although they claimed to have sold about 50 systems at that time.

Haven't followed what issues you personally had.

Page 6-8 document of my thread documented my issues.

MY2017 LBB 6Speed - From Rolex 24 to Performance Center Delivery https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1304204
Just finished reading the insane hassle you had with this setup. I noticed this occurred over a year ago and am hoping I don't get stuck down this same rabbit hole since they have had all this time to fix these issues.

I personally don't have any of the centering issues you did, my only issue is the tips are angled down about a 1/2" to low and there is no clearance behind the connection to the mid pipe to allow for something like shorter hangers. Bringing the hangers higher in my situation forces the midpipe into the heat shielding. I am assuming their concerns with their DP might be forcing this unusual angle situation at the tail end of the car. I hope to hear more from them after the holiday.

BTW, does your Dinan exhaust have a similar volume output to the FB muffler bypass or is it quieter?
Appreciate 0