ashburyn54
Captain
Rep
Drives: f87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashburyn54 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayblasto55 View Post
How did you route the line from the trunk to the engine?
I ran mine behind the trunk plastic trim, where the lock is. Then left side through the driver rear seat bolster, under the carpet and under the lower plastic door edge trim, up and behind by the OBD2 and through a grommet you can access/drill a small hole in. It comes out behind the brake booster. Wiring followed the line. It's not as involved as it seems. Just simple trim on and off and trunk lining.

I would recommended the all in one tank if you don't want it hidden.
And if separated from the tank you'll want to secure the pump. The only thing wiring wise in the trunk is the pump ground. I grounded mine on the factory battery ground that sits to the right of the battery, it screws off. Power will be run through JB4 or your controller of choice if it reads voltage in the engine bay. With the JB4 Controller you'll have another ground point in the bay for the solenoid. I used the factory ground point where you would jump the car.

The IAT differences are amazing. Watching them drop. If done right even on a stock car with a small nozzle it will make more power, more consistently and safely. I'm not a fan of the maintenance, extra complexity or weight. That's the trade off.
Appreciate 0