02-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #87
monochrom3
Former P-Car Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (TBD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post
Looks good! Crazy how fast your car transformed from stock to this. Plates aren't even in yet! lol
yeah I bought a ton of stuff from the time I ordered the car in October until it arrived in January. Still more to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quampa View Post
Congrats! The orange wrap suits the M2 really well.
Thanks! I love the orange. I second guessed a bit as I really wanted something like TechoViolet (like my last e36). But couldn't find a purple wrap that I liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
For whatever reason, the pics aren't showing up for me.

I love orange cars - I bet this looks awesome!
It has already gotten me a lot of attention and compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
Love threads like this. I've done a bunch of mods myself, although not a wrap (I'm an MG kind of guy), but of all the mods I've done, including a Dinan P2, the best two for daily driving enjoyment are the Evo SSK and the UCP. They completely transform the shifting experience in an M2. Seven thousand miles + in, and everything is tight and notchy still--wonderful stuff.

I've gone back and forth deciding between the Race and the Sport setting on the UCC.
For now, I've settled on Sport. Still light, but stiffer than stock, and the pedal feels more progressive. The bump stop is a must, either way, in my opinion...Might go with Race this summer, we'll see...
I went right to "race" on the UCP. It's still WAY lighter than my past weekend cars. I like it though.

I have the clutch stop in as well, but do find that my shifts aren't quite as smooth. I may take the height down a bit to see if it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
Are you doing a DP, too? I dig mine...
Not in my immediate plans. I might after a year or two. I'm happy with the car power as is, for now