View Single Post
      02-24-2022, 07:09 PM   #102
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Awesome! I'm 100% in... just debating the silver finish or anthracite now for my comp.

Would you recommend 19x9.5 +22 or +28 for track use? I'm currently running -3.3 front camber with a 10mm spacer to clear the suspension.

PS. I hope the estimate for shipping to Australia is incorrect on the website, seems to be quite high!
If inner clearance is a concern and you're already running quite a bit of camber, the ET22 would be the way to go as it buys you more space on the inside edge. Our BMW wheels are only coming in Brushed Clear, Anthracite, and Satin Black for this Group Buy.

Unfortunately, the shipping quote on GangUp is going to be accurate and in fact it includes a flat $75.00 USD discount for the Group Buy for international orders. Shipping to Australia has become incredibly expensive recently, and keep in mind that the shipping cost does not include importation taxes.

If you'd like to order from a dealer that can incorporate that tax into the final cost, I would reach out to SouthernBM: https://southernbm.com.au/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthor703 View Post
Sweet!

@Apex I'm "pledged" for the SM-10 group buy. Are you able to back me out of that group if I wanted to switch to these? Not sure that I want to yet, but it's tempting...
You can actually cancel your pledge for any Group Buy on GangUp itself as long as the deal hasn't closed yet. Simply go to the "my deals" tab on gangup, click edit pledge and you should see a cancel option.

I would be 100% certain that you want to switch before doing it though as once you cancel your pledge, you lose your allocation or spot in line and if you repledge for the deal later, the wheels might be out of stock with a worse allocation spot.

-Tom