confusion
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alg200b View Post
It was me taking the pic. Awesome car!
Thank you. It's great to be a part of such a fun community and small world. If my food hadn't taken so long to pick up, I would've walked out to chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
One more question, for $6k what's the life expectancy of the wrap and is there any warranty against tears, scratches not "magically" wiping off, discoloration etc..?
Yes, there is a warranty. This is taken directly from their site:

Quote:
XPEL warrants XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Covered defects include yellowing, staining, cracking, blistering, and delaminating. This warranty does not extend coverage to damage caused by normal wear and tear, road debris impact, accidents, collisions or intentional damage of any kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myk View Post
This is awesome! Exactly what I need, I love the color and need the protection. Already contacted our XPel dealer in Kuwait and he will check for me but doesn't have it in stock. Is it a generic wrap or cut outs? Also, can it ordered online?
They use software to create templates. Of course, this process is probably 10x art than science in the application which means that every install really is custom. You can find all kinds of installation videos on youtube if you're interested to see how it's done. And I'm not sure about ordering online, sorry.
Appreciate 0