05-29-2016, 09:57 AM   #10
David1
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3Power
No lag for sure. Twin Scroll + a turbo on the smaller side is great for quick spooling...But two exhaust impellers = heat soak x's two...If we want to break 450whp I think no i/c, meth, e85, etc are going to do the trick...Turbo upgrades are going to be a must for those of us who want to make serious power...

I am getting my car dyno'd and tuned by probably the best, tuner in the country weds, thursday who is using my car to make a better tune that will be avail to all of you soon...He is going to shed a lot of light on the subject and I will start a post and share with you all...His current "guestimate" is 450whp, 450+ lbs/ft tq.. Only mod is a VRSF 4" DP. And I will be running a JB4 along side the calibration. I will be very impressed if he pulls it off...

Im thinking 410-420 whp on 30% e-85. Well see...
There is only one exhaust impeller on a twin scroll. All a twin scroll has different is two passages for the exhaust instead of one timed to the exhaust pulses. The impeller may be a little different but still only one.