View Single Post
      02-15-2017, 05:32 PM   #4
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

I'll never get it about that car. I owned one with an S54 back in the day, and yes it's a nice car, but it's not 1/4 the car the Z4M Coupe and Roadsters are. Not even considering the huge issues those cars have with the subframe and the early S54s with their tendencies to grenade, I'd never consider owning another one since they are way out of warranty (I wouldn't TOUCH that car if the rod bearings haven't at least been replaced). I enjoyed my time in the Z3M Coupe, but had no problem selling it and never looked back. After I sold my first Z4M, I was sick until I found another one to buy. I'm keeping my current one forever.

I've owned two Z3M Roadsters, one Z3M Coupe, and two Z4M Roadsters so I have a lot of seat time in the all of the cars. I wouldn't even consider a Z3M until it was 1/4 the price of a Z4M. I'm not saying they aren't nice cars, they are, but absolutely nowhere near worth the money they're going for right now. Whatever though, as long as buyer and seller are happy that's all that matters!
Appreciate 3
Dackelone10511.00
wdb4673.00
W///7434.00