Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah3nyc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhm3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah3nyc View Post
I would just buy CPO Porsche honestly. No point to pay more to lease a BMW at that point. I know Porsches are more money. However rather than attack me. People should petition BMW.
I am not attacking you, I am stating a point that I don't think you have done the research on what a p car leases for. You cannot blame a company for trying to make as much as they can, unless they drag you out of the dealership and break your face, of course.
I know Porsche leases are 2x usually what BMW would. Financially to buy a new BMW doesn't make sense you'll lose 50% in 36 months. Therefore the numbers to buy cpo Porsche makes more sense as p cars hold don't depreciate at the rate bmws do.

Yes financially I don't think it will increase bmw dealer profits. If leases creep up in price why would someone go for a car that is same price as say other manufacturers say even Infiniti , Lexus, Mercedes, Audi all who offer msd. Bmw sales increased in past because they had offers that beat out brands like Toyota, Honda for leases. Let alone luxury car brands. I love bmw but they really aren't being wise. Lowering ED discount, eliminating certain maintenance coverages, not doing ude codes, not offering loyalty often. They have diluted the brand, made the cars way too soft and from business perspective they will pay the price. Cost conscious buyers will not lease from them again.
But that was never the point of a BMW, was it? If you were cost conscious, you'd get a Toyota. BMW makes you pay for almost everything except the air inside the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 0